Repair work involving the modification of the current construction (structure, envelope, roof, etc.) requires plans and specifications issued by an engineer who is a member in good standing of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec. These technical documents indicate, among other things, the nature of the work to be performed by the contractor, the recommended procedures, quantities, characteristics of the materials to be used and details of the work, so that the project is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Building Code, the National Building Code and other applicable standards.
Plans and specifications for repairs recommended following the verification of the security of facades or car parks are used to obtain bids on the same basis, more reasonable and complete.
Our engineers offer you the following services:
- Preparation of plans and specifications for the call for tenders for the work;
- Analysis of bids and recommendations for the award of the contract;
- Periodic follow-up of the work;
- Analysis and acceptance of progress payments;
- Verification of the quality of work and materials;
- Issuance of the final certificate of conformity of the work and completion of the work.